Desiccant Masterbatch profile
Desiccant Masterbatch product line uses the PE carrier, and with 1250 mesh -2500 mesh particle water absorption powder, surface coating agent and other special processing aids, through the strict processing and into. Has a good physical properties (with the nature of plastic), dispersion, stability, does not affect the precision of the processing machine screw. Using simple process, the complete elimination of plastic products in the production process of raw materials containing water, effectively improve product surface gloss, remove the watermark, bubble, physical and mechanical properties. So as to continue to normal production, reduce the production of electricity, labor cost effectiveness.
Physical properties of Desiccant Masterbatch
Desiccant Masterbatch product features
Desiccant Masterbatch set water absorption, sterilization reaction in one. Desiccant Masterbatch will be added to the production process of plastic products, replacing dryer drying, energy saving and emission reduction. Not only can eliminate the water in the plastic material, but also can reduce the production cost effectively.
- Good dispersion, good compatibility with polyethylene and polypropylene, even if the high proportion of the use is not falling off, can still get a good finish.
- Low calorific value, burning oil dripping, no black smoke, no two pollution, and no damage to the incinerator;
- Desiccant water absorption performance: can absorb the reaction is equivalent to 25% of its own weight of water.
- Breathable film products.
- Working environment is improved and it is easy to measure automatically;
- The ideal additive: non-toxic, no stimulation, good plastic
- Reduce cost.
Desiccant Masterbatch scope of application
Suitable for thermoplastic polyolefins, such as PP, LDPE, HDPE; LLDPE, EVA, biodegradable plastics, recycled plastics etc.. Such as: film, tableware, plate, sheet, pipe, profile, can be used in injection molding, extrusion, rolling production. These plastic with good solubility, soluble inorganic and organic filler.
Application ratio of plastic foam
Desiccant Masterbatch and plastic base material directly mixed evenly, do not need to bake base material can be processed and produced, add 1%--6%, generally recommended dosage 2-3%, according to the plastic base material moisture content adjustment ratio.
Desiccant Masterbatch note
- The vacuum packaging products to avoid damage, wet damp before use;
- Plastic and plastic in addition to water masterbatch are mixed and good material, requirements in 8-48 hours after use; otherwise, it is easy to appear in addition to water masterbatch and air moisture responses and failure, and is likely to blockage caused by the filter screen and the product surface with a white spot phenomenon;
- According to plastics containing water, add the amount must be moderate, plastic water and plastic fire bubble agent to the self weight of the water absorption percentage relative should, must let Masterbatch Desiccant and plastic water to completely react, Masterbatch Desiccant no residue in the plastic products, otherwise secondary retard the reaction causes damage to the product;
- For the moisture of a large base material, do not recommend increasing the amount of added, otherwise it is easy to reduce the mechanical properties of products, it is recommended to carry out the appropriate drying;
- Desiccant Masterbatch and base materials are not allowed to heat and dry;
- Before use, check the packaging is intact, if there is no use of leakage. Did not use the Desiccant Masterbatch as soon as possible to heat sealed package.
Desiccant Masterbatch packaging
Vacuum packaging; 5kg/ bag, 5 bag / box; 25kg/ box.